HANDLING MISCONDUCT, POOR PERFORMANCE & VIRTUAL DOMESTIC INQUIRY
- Customer Reviews (0)
Module 1: MISCONDUCT
- What is a Misconduct?
- What is Misconduct in Employment?
- Classification of Misconduct – Minor/Major Misconduct
- Absenteeism during the unprecedented time
- Handling minor misconduct
- Case law discussion
Module 2: VIRTUAL DOMESTC INQUIRY
- Two principles of natural justice that industrial court will consider
- Documentation preparation in virtual DI
- Handling witnesses in virtual DI
- Handling evidence in virtual DI
- Minutes in virtual DI
- Communicating the show cause
- Panel discussion in virtual DI
- Other means of communication
- Confidentiality issues
- Advantages of virtual DI
- Admissibility in the court
Module 3: DOMESTC INQUIRY PROCEEDINGS
- Commences with Allegation of Misconduct
- Investigation Process
- Investigating Officer’s Report – Format Framing Charge(s)
- Issue Show Cause Letter / Suspension from Work
- Issue Notice of Inquiry
- Appoint D.I Chairman and Panel Members
- Prepare Case for Prosecution Summon the Accused
- Pre- D.I Role of Panel
- Before the D.I Commences
- During the D.I Hearing Process
- Submission of Report to Management
Module 4: POOR PERFORMANCE
- Dealing with difficult employees during the unprecedented event on performance issue
- Why a manager’s ‘attitude’ plays the most important of roles in ensuring a successful performance review process.
- Case law discussions on how to manage difficult employee situations during the performance review and PIP discussions.
Mathy Randhawa has been inclined to Human Resources trainings with various established organizations in Malaysia and overseas. She has vast experience in the training field and specializes in Soft skill-and HR related trainings. Currently, spoke on local radio station, Business FM on Key Traits To Break or Make A Leader. In addition, she writes articles on HR related matters.
Experienced HR Trainer has excellent presentation and training abilities and the understanding of how to identify corporate training needs. Excels at training program design and development of associated training materials. Has a Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management and ten years of experience working as a HR Trainer. Besides, holding an Honours Degree in Law, Mathy is also a certified Corporate Trainer by Deloitte United Kingdom and PSMB. She is a Law graduate from United Kingdom and has a certificate of Completion to the English Bar by Lincoln’s Inn (UK). She has vast experience in the training field and specializes in Soft skill-and HR related trainings for more than 18 years.
She is an expert in conducting extensive presentations in Employment Act 1955 congruent to Termination Process. She has also acted as a consultant for few organizations on setting up of the Domestic Enquiry Panels and advising on Employment Act 1955. Mathy has established herself as a consultant and a facilitator in modern Business Writing, Technical Writing and Communication Skills.
Mathy has conducted training interventions in various industries; oil & gas, banking sector, hotels, small scale industries, minor & major manufacturing industries, government units, public sectors, colleges & other educational institutions. She brings to table a proven expertise in identifying training needs, designing training content, developing assessment and executing them.
As a result oriented Corporate Consultant, Mathy focuses in helping people dramatically to increase their image impact, visual presence, improve their business and social skills, maximize their communication skills and improve their levels of performance.
Her experience in trainings allows her to infuse her natural enthusiasm and extensive practical experience with proven techniques to facilitate adult learning. She often focuses on the use of humour to facilitate change, which she believes lightens up the atmosphere and let people relax into learning. Her programs are noted for being, interactive, cerebral, energizing, and hands-on. She combines a practical facilitating style with a broad range of domain training experience, allied to her personal enthusiasm, to present dynamic and informative programs that participating audiences find easy to relate to.
Mathy’s diverse background is the foundation for her work and a key to Training and delivery skills success. Her understanding of multiple participants’ levels, industries and appreciation of different work cultures help her to guide aspiring young folks and organizations to achieve their goals.
She has been in this field for almost 18 years and well versed with Labour Laws and other aspects of Human Resources. She has experience in tailoring and customizing modules for corporate trainings. Currently, designed and tailored programmes for PETRONAS LEADERSHIP CENTRE especially for TECHNICAL REPORT WRITING & BUSINESS WRITING SKILLS for local and international market.